What is it?
The China Outbound Tourism Quality Service Certification (QSC) is a Program - Quality Label initiated by the China National Tourism Administration aiming at:
a. recommending quality and chinese friendly tourism suppliers, to Chinese travelers and chinese TOs and TAs,
b. helping the Chinese travelers to choose a quality and chinese friendly tourism supplier (hotel, travel agent, shopping center, attraction etc) abroad,
c. supporting Chinese tour operators and travel agencies in their effort to cooperate with quality and chinese friendly tourism suppliers abroad.
tourism generis is the QSC Partner for Greece, Croatia, Cyprus, Bulgaria and Romania.
The QSC program is offered to companies and organisations targeting the Chinese travelers and it is supported by international organisations:
Who can get the QSC Quality Label?
Businesses and organisations of all sizes, operating across the tourism supply chain. More specifically:
- Hotels and hotel chains
- Travel agents and tour operators
- Attractions, museums and theme parks
- Events organizers
- Shopping centers and retail shops
What is the cost?
The cost is 200 Euros (+ vat, if applicable) per year and includes:
- Application documents review
- Acquiring the QSC Label
- Name-only listed on the QSC official website (www.qualitytourism.cn).
1. Completion of the relevant documents (application, evaluation, quality commitment)
2. Documents review and decision by the QSC Committee
4. Award of the QSC Label.
To initiate the QSC certification process, please click here.