Module 1. Introduction
- General overview of China
- The development of Chinese outbound tourism
- Different traveller groups with different purposes of travel
- The spatial distribution of travellers from China
- Chinese Outbound statistics
Module 2. Market Characteristics
- Language basics
- Names, titles and greetings
- VIP, Special, Global citizen
- Food Culture
Module 3. Dealing with Chinese
- The attitude of Chinese travellers towards outbound tourism
- The travel purposes of Chinese outbound tourists
- The “Cultural Backpack”
- Shopping and Sightseeing
- Travel? Why, When, Where, How?
Module 4. How to market Chinese tourists (Marketing strategy)
- Background and current situation
- Connectivity - VISA
- Market strategy
- Product “adaptation” – Sales Promotion
"Chania Hotels Association" Members: 90 Euros (+ vat 24%) per participant.
Non - Members: 120 Euros (+ vat 24%) per participant.
Payment by deposit in Alpha Bank:
Account No: 135-00-2002-016414 .
IBAN: GR73 0140 1350 1350 0200 2016 414
Beneficiary: GEORGIOS DRAKOPOULOS TOURISM TZENERIS MON/PI IKE
* Please, send the deposit copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are welcomed until Thursday, 23 May 2019 by 12:00.
Cancellations are accepted until Thursday, 23 May 2019 by 12:00.
A fee of 20 Euros applies for administrative costs.
Change - replacement of Participants
With no cost, just let us know no later than Thursday, 23 May 2019 by 12:00 and please fill a new application form indicating in the "comments" area: replacement of participant.